Sunday, February 27, 2005

Journal entry - Mark Jacobson

Well, since this is more of a personal place than my other website, I figured I'd go ahead and use this place as the avenue of "journal keeping" as opposed to having it all on the website. Given that it's a somewhat frequented site on the internet, I'd rather keep all my laundry to a specific venue. This is especially the case as this is the website for those I know (like friends/family).

So what's new? Well the kids were sick yesterday. Jessica had Amber's baby shower, in Montrose, so hence she was out of town for that. The kids are fine today though, it was a very short 24-hour type of bug.

A friend of mine GAVE me an Xbox, I was quite surprised. I certainly don't mind though either :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home