Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Is The Core Duo Intel's Best CPU?

I'm afraid that I have to agree with the tech report. The Core Duo is the best engineering I have ever seen come from Intel. Apparently Apple was spot on, and Intel really did have a gem that we couldn't have anticipated based on what they were doing at the time.

This is a TRUE statement:
The Intel Core Duo is very close to being, and in some cases is, the fastest known x86 CPU you can buy.

Given that these are out for notebooks, you buy a notebook with one of these..and you are running a computer that only the fastest desktop Athlons can beat. I truly never thought that this could be attained, as AMD's engineering is legendary. Intel really pulled out all the stops, and for their technical marvel that is the Core Duo, I readily applaud them.

read more | digg story

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home