Monday, July 24, 2006

Daily blah

So I'm up to 5908 steps, sitting here pondering how my day went.  It was a rather good day actually.  I got a lot done thanks to a very brutal sugar/caffeine high.  Things are rolling along now real gooood.  I thought it prudent to mention also that this is before my walk up the hill to the bus stop that I am over halfway through my steps.  Not to mention that I have to walk home from the bus stop still also.

I should be quite pleased with my progress at the least.  I brought my tennis-shoes with me for comfort...good afternoon to just zen out.

NEWS news.  Honestly I've been getting a lot of use out of my PSP.  I ran into the trouble of my UMD cases cracking and needing repairs.  Fortunately I eventually located my demo disc and I also salvaged one of the cases.  Oh, if you ever get krazy glue onto a UMD by accident...regular acetone based nail polish is your friend.  I had noticed on my wipeout pure disc that I also had a haze, like the fume haze adhesing to the disc.  The nail polish remover made this right as rain and the disc plays wonderfully again, no hitches.  

That's all I feel like typing for now, catch you on the flip side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home