Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sunny day? Overcast?

So here is how things are.  In Craig the weather will be pretty dry and arid.  You see lots of sagebrush and a lot of brown dirt.  It's like a desert.  However, travelling 45-ish miles east to Steamboat Springs yields you this beautiful rugged tree-filled generally-more-rainfall locale.  The grass stays green, not much brown dirt.  You have to look for the dirt actually the vegetation does a splendid job of consuming everything.  45 miles west is a desert, 45 miles east from the desert is forest.  Right that makes a lot of sense.

So anyhow I'm up to 6584 steps today.  My day went well, I got a lot accomplished.  Many things did get done and I have the support of my peers.  Pretty much run-of-the-mill really.  Anyhow, that's enough for now.  Soon as I have a net connection again I'll be sure to blog more.


Powered by Qumana


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home